This is one of those drinks that was born to soothe our souls on a hot day. Thick, decadent, thirst-quenching and filled to the brim with the same coffee kick you’d usually be sipping from a flat white or long black. But with a rich coco twist that makes it something really special.
A deluxe iced coffee experience, silky smooth, sweet, and creamy. Best of all, it can be made in minutes. So if the first one doesn’t touch sides, just rinse and repeat.
Coconut Milk Frappé
- 500 ml ice blocks
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 10 ml instant coffee powder
- 10 ml caster sugar
- 125 ml cream
- Place the ice blocks, coconut milk, coffee powder, and sugar into a blender
- Blitz until the ice becomes a slush
- Whip the cream until thick
- Pour the mixture into two glasses
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with a little coffee powder
Ninja’s most versatile blender and processing powerhouse can do it all. The Ninja combines the crushing power of a blender, the precision of a food processor and the power to make thick smoothie bowls and mix dough.
You can't have a kitchen without one!