The kitchen is the one room in the house where colours are usually clearly defined. Perhaps yours is postbox red and midnight black. Or cherrywood and marble. Or crisp white and stainless steel. Your kettle probably matches the toaster and your cupboards contrast beautifully with the fridge.
By the time you’re done colour co-ordinating everything, your kitchen will often reflect your particular personality and capture your own sense of style. Until you decide to renovate or move house and start your colour palette from scratch.
But whether your existing colour scheme is cast in stone or you’re looking for something distinctive and fresh, your favourite major kitchen accessory is now as unique as you are. It even has your name on it.
KitchenAid, the manufacturer of the original stand mixer we all know and love – and so much more, now allows you to customise and personalise the look of your mixer from head to toe. What a glorious, long overdue, very lovely idea. Wait until you see all the options.
- Open the KitchenAid interactive customiser tool
- Start by choosing one of 30 body colours for your new KitchenAid stand mixer
- Then find a bowl to match from a range of 19 plain, ceramic or beautifully designed painted ceramic bowls
- Add one of 23 attachments to expand the range of functions your mixer can deliver
- Finally, add your mark to your new masterpiece with a personalised engraving of your name, the name of a loved one or even the name of your startup baking business
If you already have a KitchenAid stand mixer in a colour you’re happy with, you could also just choose to add one of the new designer bowls to your collection and have the luxury of having two bowls when working on two different sets of ingredients at the same time.
There are loads of great combinations of colours and bowls to choose from but we’ve matched some examples to give you a taste of what’s possible. They’re absolutely gorgeous and just need a kitchen to show them off at their very best.
KitchenAid is currently offering Black Friday specials across its range of appliances and kitchenware, so this is the perfect opportunity to spoil yourself or other special foodies in your life with a gift they’ll remember forever this Christmas. Create your own now!